- Pierce the film lid
- Microwave on FULL POWER for: 650W/B 8 mins, 750W/D 7 mins, 850W/E 6 mins
- Peel back the film lid, stir rice then sauce, and replace film.
- Microwave on FULL POWER for: 650W/B 2 mins, 750W/D 2mins, 850W/E 2 mins
- Stand for 1 minute, stir then serve
Alternatively, oven cook from frozen
- 190°C Preheat oven, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5, 35-40 mins
- Pierce film lid
- Middle of oven on baking tray
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Cooked Chicken (10%) (Chicken Breast, Salt)
Mango Chutney (Sugar, Mangoes, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Acetic Acid, Spices)
Coconut Milk Powder (contains Milk Protein)
Chicken Stock (Chicken Stock, Water, Salt)
Garlic Purée (Rehydrated Garlic, Garlic Powder, Garlic Purée, Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid)
Chopped Red Chillies
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Pieces of cooked marinated chicken breast with tomatoes and onions in a spicy sauce. Served with long grain rice.
Nuritional Information - Adult
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 504kJ / 119kcal.