- Remove pancake from plastic wrapping.
- Toast until hot, crispy and golden in colour.
- More than 1 toasting cycle may be needed.
- Let the pancake rest for 1 minute before eating.
CAUTION: Take care removing from toaster as pancake and toaster will be very hot.
Settings may vary between different makes of toaster – please refer to Manufacturer’s instructions. If a Defrost setting is available, this may also be used.
- Remove the plastic wrapping.
- Place on a microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on full power for:
2 pancakes 650W/B: 1 min; 750W/D: 1 min; 850W/E: 1 min
4 pancakes 650W/B: 2 mins; 750W/D: 1 1/2 mins; 850W/E: 1 1/2 mins
Let the pancakes rest for 2 minutes before serving. More pancakes will require longer heating time.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold
May also contain traces of Lupin.
Breakfast pancakes made with chocolate chips.
Nuritional Information - Adult
Per pancake (40g) toasted provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1325kJ / 316kcal