- Remove waffle from plastic wrapping.
- Toast until hot, crispy and golden in colour.
- More than 1 toasting cycle may be needed.
- Let the waffle rest for 1 minute before eating.
CAUTION: Take care removing from toaster as waffles and toaster will be very hot.
Settings may vary between different makes of toaster – please refer to Manufacturer’s instructions. If a Defrost setting is available, this may also be used.
- Pre-heat grill, Medium Grill, 2-3 mins
- Removes waffles from plastic wrapping
- Turn over occasionally
- Cook until hot, crispy and golden in colour
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.