That's why we created Birds Eye Inspirations; a collection of mouth-watering dishes made with only the freshest, finest ingredients. We've partnered succulent Fish Chargrills with a zesty lemon and rustic herb seasoning - midweek dinners were never so exciting!
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 7, 30 mins
- Place the fish in the foil tray onto a baking tray.
- Middle of oven
- Wrap the fish portions in the foil tray with aluminium foil and place directly onto the grill rack.
- Cook until no glossy fish is visible.
- Turn the fish over regularly.
Alaska Pollock (FISH) (82%)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Natural Onion Flavouring
Natural Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)#
Ground Bay Leaf
# Lecithin is used to bind our glazes together. It is a natural material found in many traditional food ingredients.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Alaska pollock portions with a lemon & herb glaze.
Made in Germany.
Nuritional Information - Adult
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 308kJ / 73kcal.