Grill - From Frozen
- Pre-heat grill, Medium Grill, 20 mins
- Turn over occasionally, cook until crisp and golden
Alternatively, oven bake
- Pre-heat oven 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 25 mins
- Place on a baking tray in middle of oven
- Turn over once, cook until crisp and golden
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Vegetables (40%) (Sweetcorn, Carrot, Broccoli, Onion, Cauliflower)
Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt)
Cooked Rice (Water, Rice, Salt)
Starch (Potato, Rice)
Vegetarian Mozzarella Cheese (Milk)
Whole Egg Powder
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold
Prefried vegetable burger coated in a light breadcrumb.
Nuritional Information - Adult
Per burger (125g) grilled provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 739kJ /176kcal