Looking for a quick and easy, but most importantly healthy yet tasty veggie meal? Gone are the days of settling for a bland ready meal, our Veggie Bowl range is here to brighten up the meat free way of life! Try our Super Green Italian Risotto, bursting with Broccoli, Grilled Courgette, Lentils and Edamame Beans, all delicately blended with Arborio Rice and a creamy cheese sauce. With two portions of your recommended five a day, low in saturated fat and absolutely nothing artificial, there’s no need to feel guilty when it comes to picking this European inspired dish!
Tasty when Microwaved Straight from the Freezer.
- Remove cardboard sleeve.
- Pierce film lid several times.
- Place in the microwave on full power for: 700W 4 mins, 800W 4 mins, 900W 4 mins
- Peel back film lid, stir and recover.
- Microwave on full power for a further: 700W 3 1/2 mins, 800W 3 mins, 900W 2 1/2 mins
- Cook in 6 1/2 minutes and leave to stand for 1 minute.
- Stir well before serving.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS
Rice and pulses with mixed vegetables in a cheese sauce.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians
Nuritional Information - Adult
Per meal (380g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Average values per 100g: Energy 410kJ / 97kcal