- Make the ravioli by combining the eggs and flour and forming into dough.
- Cook the peas according to pack instructions.
- Mash the peas and mix with the ham to make the filling.
- Roll the pasta dough as thinly as possible, cut the ravioli shapes and fill.
- For the sauce, boil the stock cube, cream, butter and peas in the water until the liquid is reduced by ½.
- Blend the sauce until smooth.
- Sauté the prawns and boil the ravioli until cooked.
- Arrange on a plate, pour over the sauce and serve.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review
Be the first to review this product