2 out of
1 pot of
potatoes, cut into wedges
fine sea salt
- Begin by making the marinade. Combine the garlic, garam masala, paprika, curry powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, sea salt and olive oil.
- Coat the potatoes with the marinade, spread them evenly over a baking tray and place on the top shelf of a preheated over at 220C (gas mark 4-5) or 200C if you have a fan-assisted oven, for 30 minutes.
- Cover a second baking tray with a sheet of baking paper and place the frozen cod fillets on top.
- Place the tray on the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes until golden-yellow.
- When ready, plate up the spicy potatoes and cod fillet and serve with a small pot of remoulade.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product