- Preheat oven to 220°c/425°f/Gas 7
- Lightly grease two baking sheets. Combine the eggs, olives, peas, ham and cheese together with a little mayonnaise to bind and season with black pepper.
- Cut the puff pastry into 10cm circles. Spoon a little of the mixture into the centre of each round and fold over the pastry to enclose the filling and crimp the edges to seal.
- Place the parcels on the trays 2cm apart. Brush with the egg yolk and bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown and puffed.
Serve hot with a tomato relish.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.