frozen petits pois
leek roughly sliced, washed to remove any grit
litre good vegetable stock
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Prosciutto ham roughly chopped
Chopped chives for garnish
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add spring onion, leek and garlic, cover and cook for 4 minutes. Add petits pois and stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and pour the soup into a blender and process until smooth. Adjust seasoning. Chill for 2-3 hours.
Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with a good dollop of crème fraiche. Scatter over the chopped Prosciutto and garnish with chopped chives.
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.