- Pour the oil into a wide sauté pan and set over a low heat. Gently fry the diced onion until soft.
- Stir in the rice, making sure it is well coated in the fat. Fry for 2 more minutes, then stir in 2–3 ladles of the vegetable stock. Keep stirring regularly, adding more stock as the rice absorbs the liquid.
- Meanwhile poach the salmon in a little vegetable stock.
- Cook the peas according to the packet instructions.
- After about 20 minutes all the stock will be absorbed and the rice should be cooked, with a slight bite.
- Now add the salmon, peas and stock from poaching the fish to the risotto. Stir in the Parmesan, finish with the butter, season and serve.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.