How To Cook Burgers
There’s nothing more delicious at a BBQ than a juicy burger, especially one that’s packed with salad, relish, and the finest cuts of beef. There are a variety of different ways to cook your burgers, and even if the sun isn’t shining, there are still plenty of methods that will see you enjoying this classic dish all summer long.
Whether you’re cooking on the grill, in the oven or on a flame-grilled BBQ, this firm favourite is a meal that everyone can enjoy.
We’ve got all you need to know about how to cook burgers, so that when it comes to cooking you can spend less time in the kitchen (or at the BBQ!) and more time entertaining your guests, family and friends.
How To BBQ
Looking for all the flavours of a flame-grilled BBQ in your burger?
A BBQ burger is a classic dish, and one that is quick and easy to make – even mid-week!
- Ensure that the charcoal is glowing with a powdery grey surface before cooking burgers on the BBQ
- Place burgers on top of the BBQ grill and frequently turn to ensure they cook evenly
- Cook the burgers until no pink meat remains
Once you’ve cooked your burgers on the BBQ, place inside a soft roll and add all of your favourite sides.
How To Grill
Our burgers are tastiest when they’re grilled straight from the freezer and cooking couldn’t be easier!
- Pre-heat the grill
- On a medium heat, grill the burgers for 12 minutes
- Turn the burgers over occasionally to ensure they cook evenly
Once cooked, assemble with your favourite toppings inside your favourite bun and enjoy!
How To Oven Cook
An oven cooked burger is just as delicious as one that’s been cooked on the BBQ, especially if the threat of a summer shower has dampened your spirits and put out the coals.
To oven cook:
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 8 (230°C, Fan 210°)
- Place the burgers on a baking tray and cook in the middle of the oven for 12 minutes
- Turn the burgers half way through to ensure they cook evenly
Remove your burgers from the oven, place inside a soft roll and enjoy with a salad come rain or shine!