garlic clove (crushed)
of Arborio Rice
litre of Vegetable stock
Birds Eye Garden Peas
- Melt the butter in a large pan then add the onion, garlic, red pepper and mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for a further 1–2 minutes. Then add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice before adding the pureed and whole peas. Season to taste.
- Return to the heat and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the rice is cooked
- Before serving, stir in the parmesan and sprinkle with fresh mint
Be sure not to have the heat too high because this causes some of the flavour rich liquid to evaporate. A medium-low heat works best.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product