Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Waffly Versatile since 1981. We source our quality potatoes from within 40 miles of our UK Waffle factory.
For breakfast, lunch or tea.
Made with real potatoes.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Grill - From Frozen
- Pre-heat grill, High Grill, 6-10 mins
- Turn over occasionally.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Our real potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and golden may also vary.
Alternatively, oven bake
- Pre-heat oven 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 15 mins
- Turn over once
- Cook until crisp and golden
- Potato Waffles may be barbequed
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
White Pepper. # E464 is derived from a natural plant material. We use it to control the level of fat absorbed by the waffles and to maintain their shape & texture.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nuritional Information - Adult
Per waffle (58g) grilled provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 752kJ / 180kcal.