Our Sugar Snap Peas are a source of Vitamin C and a rich source of protein which makes them great for your immune system* and for your muscles**. What’s more, our Sugar Snap Peas are picked and frozen within hours to create the perfect taste and to retain nutrients.
* Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
**Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
Looking for inspiration?
Our Sugar Snap Peas are the perfect addition to your favourite stir fry or a fragrant Thai green curry. Simply add in straight from the freezer for a burst of goodness*/** and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
Microwave - From Frozen
For 160g (2 servings)
- Place the Garden Peas in a microwavable bowl
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover
- Microwave on Full Power for:
650W/B 4mins, 750W/D 3 1/2 mins, 850W/E 3 mins
- Drain and serve. Season to taste
Alternatively, Hob - From Frozen
- Place in pan
- Add sufficient boiling water to cover
- Bring back to the boil
- Cover and simmer for 3 mins
- Season to taste
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Sugar Snap Peas