Microwave - From Frozen
- Open the outer bag. Remove the pyramid bag(s) and place with the green corner upwards, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
- Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
- Full Power.
1 bag: 650W/B: 3 1/2 mins, 750W/D: 3 mins, 850W/E: 3 mins.
2 bags: 650W/B: 6 mins, 750W/D: 5 1/2 mins, 850W/E: 5 mins.
- Stand for 1 minute.
- Remove the bag from the microwave, shake then cut the bag open to serve. Be careful! The contents will be very hot.
- Stir Well.
- During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking.
Alternatively, Pan cook
- Low/Medium Heat: 6 mins.
- Empty the contents of the bag into a pan.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of water to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Heat gently with a lid on to retain moisture. Stir frequently until cooked, adding more water if required.
Vegetables (94%) (Green Beans, Peas, Broccoli, Mange Tout)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold
Green beans, peas, broccoli and mange tout with garlic and herb butter.
Made in the United Kingdom.
Nuritional Information - Adult
Per pyramid bag (150g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 289kJ / 70kcal