We love vegetables! That's why we choose only the tastiest for our Green Medley. And guess what? We've even seasoned them with a hint of garlic and herbs to make them a tad more special. But it's our clever steamers that do the magic by locking in the natural goodness to give you perfect results every time. When it's cooked, let the pyramid stand for a minute to let the flavours fully infuse! Delicious.
MICROWAVE STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
Microwave - From Frozen
- Open the outer bag. Remove the pyramid bag(s) and place with the green corner upwards, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping and shake the bags halfway through cooking.
- Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
- Full Power.
1 bag: 650W/B: 3 1/2 mins, 750W/D: 3 mins, 850W/E: 3 mins.
2 bags: 650W/B: 6 mins, 750W/D: 5 1/2 mins, 850W/E: 5 mins.
- Stand for 1 minute.
- Remove the bag from the microwave, shake then cut the bag open to serve. Be careful! The contents will be very hot.
- Stir Well.
- During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking.
Alternatively, Pan cook
- Low/Medium Heat: 6 mins.
- Empty the contents of the bag into a pan.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of water to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Heat gently with a lid on to retain moisture. Stir frequently until cooked, adding more water if required.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Vegetables (94%) (Green Beans, Peas, Broccoli, Mange Tout)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold
Green beans, peas, broccoli and mange tout with garlic and herb butter.
Made in the United Kingdom.
Nuritional Information - Adult
Nutritional Information Per 100g
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Fat of which
Per pyramid bag (150g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 289kJ / 70kcal
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product