- Wash and peel the potatoes then cook in boiling water until tender, drain.
- Cook the fish fingers as per pack instructions.
- Cook the peas as per pack instructions.
- Assemble the pie by putting the cooked fish fingers in the base of the dish, then top with the peas and then cover the top with the mashed potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place under grill for 5 minutes to melt and brown the cheese, or you can put it in the oven for approximately 20 minutes at 200ᵒc.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product