How To Cook Frozen Burgers
Sometimes, there’s nothing more udderly delicious than a juicy burger, especially one that’s packed with salad, relish, and the finest cuts of beef. What’s more, with Birds Eye beef burgers, there is no need to defrost so you can cook them straight from frozen!
Whether you’re cooking in the oven, on the grill, or even a flame-grilled BBQ, this firm favourite is a meal that everyone can enjoy.
We’ve got all you need to know about how to cook burgers, so you can spend less time in the kitchen (or at the BBQ!), and more time entertaining your family and friends.
Cooking burgers in the oven
An oven cooked burger is the perfect midweek treat for all the family. Once you’ve called out that dinner’s ready, it will be moo-sic to everyone’s ears!
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 8 (230°C, Fan 210°)
- Place the burgers on a baking tray and cook in the middle of the oven for 12 minutes
- Turn the burgers half way through to ensure they cook evenly
Remove your burgers from the oven, place inside a soft roll and enjoy with a salad come rain or shine! Why not also try our homemade chips recipe to make the perfect meal.
How To BBQ Frozen Burgers
Looking for all the flavours of a flame-grilled BBQ in your burger?
A BBQ burger is a classic dish, and one that is quick and easy to make – even mid-week!
- Ensure that the charcoal is glowing with a powdery grey surface before cooking burgers on the BBQ
- Place burgers on top of the BBQ grill and frequently turn to ensure they cook evenly
- Cook the burgers until no pink meat remains
Once you’ve cooked your burgers on the BBQ, place inside a soft roll and add all of your favourite sides.
How To Grill
Our burgers are tastiest when they’re grilled straight from the freezer and cooking couldn’t be easier!
- Pre-heat the grill
- On a medium heat, grill the burgers for 12 minutes
- Turn the burgers over occasionally to ensure they cook evenly
Once cooked, assemble with your favourite toppings inside a large bun and enjoy!