Freshly grated parmesan
- Heat oil in a pan, add the diced shallots and gently sweat for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Stir the arborio rice into the shallots.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and stir until completely absorbed.
- Finish off by adding the wine, stirring continuously until the rice is tender and it has a creamy consistency. This will take about 20 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and season to taste. Take off the heat once the garden peas are hot.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan to serve.
If you are feeling more adventurous then try adding pomegranate seeds or cashew nuts. There are dozens of variations of this Caribbean favourite.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.