Birds Eye Hot & Spicy Chicken Grills
Low fat yoghurt
Mixed salad leaves
Sliced mixed peppers
- Preheat oven to 180deg or Gas Mark 5.
- Cook the Hot & Spicy Chicken grills as per pack instructions.
- Mix the low fat yogurt with the chopped chives.
- Warm the tortilla in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- When cooked, slice the grills into strips and place across the tortilla.
- Add the peppers, cucumber and mixed leaves on top, spoon a little of the yoghurt dip over the leaves.
- Roll up the tortilla, cut in half and serve with the rest of the yogurt dip.
Sliced avocado or guacamole in the wrap.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product