Dash of cream
Onion (peeled and chopped)
- Melt the butter in a pan before adding the diced onions. Cook until they have softened.
- Add the frozen peas with the 500ml of vegetable stock.
- Bring to the boil and leave to simmer for 3 minutes before mixing in a liquidiser until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add a dash of cream and blend it in.
- Season to taste and enjoy.
To make this soup extra indulgent, add a swirl of fresh cream and serve with a warmed bread roll.
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.