A Dash of
1 Fresh Sprig of
Onion (peeled and chopped)
- Dice the onion and sautee in the melted butter to soften. Be careful that the onions don't turn brown.
- Once the onion has softened, add the frozen garden peas with 500ml of vegetable stock. Simmer for 3 minutes before seasoning to taste.
- Pour the soup into a liquidiser and blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add a dash of cream and a sprig of mint before blending again.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you are feeling in the mood to be a little more indulgent then add some extra cream with a sprinkle of mint. The perfect accompaniment is a warmed crusty bread roll.
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.