Birds Eye Green Cuisine Chicken-Free Southern Fried Strips, lightly fried and formed from a mix of pea and wheat protein coated in breadcrumbs and blended with spices. Powered by plants for a sustainable tomorrow so these are ideal for both vegetarians and vegans too.
Try a classic with a twist and enjoy these frozen veggie Chicken-Free Strips as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Powered by plants
- Source of protein and fibre
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Recyclable carton
Cooking Instructions - General
Oven cook - From Frozen
- 210°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 7, 12-15 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
Grill - From Frozen
- Medium, 10-12 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Turn over frequently.
- Cook until crisp.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.