- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into long chip shapes, season and coat in a little veg oil. Spread the chips on a large non-stick baking tray and roast for 40 mins turning occasionally
- 15 mins into the cooking of the chips place 1 fillet of Birds Eye Battered Cod on to a baking tray.
- Meanwhile add Birds Eye Field Fresh peas to boiling water and simmer until cooked.
- Once cooked drain the water and add a teaspoon of mint sauce to the peas or if you don't like mint add a tbsp. of crème fraiche.
- Using a hand blender mush up the peas until they are the texture of classic mushy peas
- Bring out your home cooked chips, battered fish and serve on a plate next to your mushy peas. The perfect fish supper