- Put the Birds Eye Fish Fingers under the grill for 12-15 mins. Then bring a pan of water to the boil
- Halve the ciabatta
- Mix the shredded lettuce with the yoghurt and season with lemon juice.
- Spread this on both pieces of bread.
Turn the water down and poach the egg in the simmering water for 2-3 mins to your preference.
- Take the water off the heat
- Place the sliced tomato and avocado on one piece of bread and top with the grilled fish finger. Retrieve the egg from the water and place on top
- Carefully lay the other piece of bread on top and serve
Birds Eye potato waffles or some wedges
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product