- Bring the stock to a boil, add the peas and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the mint leaves, blend and let the stock cool.
- Mix 200ml of the yoghurt with the garlic and season with the lemon juice and a little salt, pepper and cayenne, to taste.
- Combine this mixture with the cold stock until smooth and divide between four bowls.
- Season the remaining yoghurt with salt, pepper and cayenne and add to each portion with the rest of the mint leaves.
- Stir and serve.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product