cooked ham, diced
Birds Eye petit pois
- Sauté the shallots in the oil, add the peas and a ladle of water and boil for 6–7 minutes, until the water has evaporated.
- Place the pea mixture into a blender with an egg, breadcrumbs and salt to taste, until you can form the nuggets with your hands.
- Divide this into 20g portions and mould into nugget shapes. Coat well in the rest of the egg and breadcrumbs.
- Add the peas and tomatoes and heat through
- For the dip, blend the ham and ricotta, adding as much cream as needed.
- Serve the nuggets with the dip on the side.
Add Birds Eye Peas to your shepherd’s pie for extra freshness
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product