- Preheat the oven to 180deg or Gas Mark 5.
- Cut black olives in half
- Cook the Birds Eye Original Chargrills as per pack instructions.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Mix the olive oil with the chopped basil, shake well.
- When cooked, carefully slice the Chargrills into strips.
- Place the leaves, cherry tomatoes and black olives on a plate, add the sliced chargrill, sprinkle on top the parmesan.
- Pour the basil dressing over the salad and enjoy.
Try adding avocado, cherry tomatoes and coleslaw for a hearty lunch.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product