- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- Heat a frying pan and add the rapeseed oil, seal the salmon fillets on each side and place on a baking sheet with the cherry tomatoes, drizzle over the juices from out of the frying pan along with a good squeeze of lemon juice, season well with sea salt and black pepper and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until the salmon is just about cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil the peas in salted water for 3 minutes, drain and return to the pan and reserve. When the fish is cooked, drain the fish cooking juices over the peas, add the lemon rind, season with sea salt and black pepper and crush the peas with a potato masher.
- Mix the oil and lemon juice together with a pinch of sugar, sea salt and black pepper. Place the pea crush on 4 plates and top with the salmon, the vine tomatoes and drizzle with the lemon dressing.
- The pea and citrus crush is also good served with pan fried chicken breast.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.