spring onions, finely chopped
bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into rings
fl oz water
tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
fresh chives, finely chopped
x 180g salmon fillets
tsp white wine vinegar
sea salt and black pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil and the butter in a deep frying pan.
- Cook the spring onions and asparagus for 4 – 5 minutes until just soft. Then add the peas and water. Season well and simmer for a few minutes until just cooked. Add the parsley and half the chives.
- Heat a griddle pan and add the remaining oil. Cook the salmon fillets for 2 – 3 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- To make the chive cream, heat the cream to just below boiling, add the white wine vinegar, the cream will thicken. Season with sea salt and black pepper and add the other 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
The less water you use when cooking peas, the less vitamin C is lost. Steaming helps to conserve this vitamin. When boiling frozen peas, add enough water to cover, bring to the boil and then cover and simmer for 3 minutes. To microwave 227 grams (8oz) of frozen peas add 15ml (1 tablespoon) of water, place in a non metallic container and cover. Cook on full power for 4 minutes (750W) or 4 1/2 minutes (650W).
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.