tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
chopped pistachio nuts
chopped flat leaf parsley
- Place the orange and lemon juice into a measuring jug, and make the liquid up to 600ml with water. Pour into a saucepan, add the cinnamon and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat, pour in the couscous and stir, cover and leave for 5 mins, add the butter, olive oil, fluff up the couscous with a fork then add the peas, chickpeas, pistachio nuts, currants, parsley and coriander.
- Serve with barbecued or grilled lamb.
- Recipe developed by Rachel Green
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.