- Cook the penne in a pan of water for about 10–12 minutes, following the packet instructions, until ‘al dente’. Drain well
- Cook the peas for 2 minutes then drain well and keep hot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and butter in a frying pan. Add the rashers of pancetta and fry until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and roughly chop into pieces
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl and season to taste
- Garnish with the Parmesan shavings and serve piping hot
Replace the penne with other pasta such as spaghetti or tagliatelle for a bit of variety.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.