- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tray with paper cases.
- Mix the defrosted peas with the rapeseed oil and lemon juice.
- Stir in the eggs and icing sugar
- Add the flour, baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tray until each cup is ¾ full.
- Bake for 16–20 minutes, until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Set aside for ten minutes, then remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack.
- For the sour cream icing, mix the sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Using a piping bag or a small spoon, coat the top of the muffins with the icing and serve.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product