- Layer parboiled pasta into the dish, then add the balls and sauce.
- Bake in the oven until golden for about 35-40 min.
- Cover with grated parmesan.
- Grease an oven-proof dish with a little oil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- For a little more flavour, add a bit of pesto while layering your bake.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.