- Simmer the peas in ½ cup of water, cover and cook for only 3–4 minutes, so they retain a little crunch.
- To make vinaigrette, mix the vinegar with a pinch of salt, then slowly add the hazelnut oil while whisking rapidly. Season with either pepper or coriander to taste.
- Mix the pulses, drained peas and radishes in a bowl.
- Pour in the vinaigrette and add the cranberries and almonds.
- Serve in cups or glasses, topped with a decoration of mixed sprouts.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product